Monday 1 August 2016

Stoner Sex: Mediocre Pot, Shroom Ecstasy, Backdoor Tips & Fresh Air Sex

Dear Hyapatia,
I have a sensitive issue. I’m a medical cannabis patient in a legal state. My boyfriend grows for me in our house. At first, I thought it was very nice and that it would save us some money. I accepted the big up-front cost for the lights, nutrients and other supplies. I wasn’t ready for the big spike in the electric bills, but I told myself it would all pay off when we got our first harvest. It didn’t. I know he tried hard and is new to this, but his stuff is just not working for me. I need relief! I hate having to spend even more money but after all, we do live in a legal state and I have a card! We both work full-time jobs, but money is tight. How do I let him know that I want to spend even more of our money – insulting him at the same time over his growing skills – without causing a breakup? – Vikki

Dear Vikki,
Honesty is always the best route. Sit down for a talk and smoke some of his weed first. Explain your medical situation and needs. Let him know that you understand it can takes many years to learn everything it takes to be a master grower and there will be many lesser quality yields along the way. Your equipment is a good investment that can be used to hone his growing skills for years to come. Encourage him to keep trying, but he needs to understand your need for medical quality cannabis that will ease your symptoms.

Dear Hyapatia,
We read your article a couple of weeks ago and decided to try some mushrooms. We waited until they were really kicking in good and took some lubricant into the bedroom. We were having a fabulous time! Our bodies were electrified and the physical connections were amazing. The lubricant we used was flavored. We were smoking some weed, so we got the munchies. We took some whipped cream into the bedroom and ate it off of each other. It was fantastic! Next time I’m at the grocery store, I’m going to get six cans of whipped cream! Party all night long! – Phil

Dear Phil,
Sounds like you are going to have more fun! I like your idea. Can’t wait to try it next time I find some fine mushrooms! Thanks for sharing.

Dear Hyapatia,
My lady and I are very sexual. We have experimented with different things and love role-playing. One thing my lady keeps bringing up now and then is anal sex, but every time we try it, she tells me to stop before we can. It just won’t work without pain, but it is a fantasy she keeps trying to fulfill. Any suggestions? – Mark

Dear Mark,
Get some vibrators of different sizes that are all smaller than you. Start with the smallest one and gradually let her get used to larger ones until she’s ready for you. Take your time with each one and use lots of good lubricant. When she is ready for your size, be very gentle and communicate with each other to ensure her comfort. In time, she may be able to accommodate you without having to go through all the preparation.

Dear Hyapatia,
My boyfriend and I moved in to this new neighborhood about seven months ago. There are lots of families with kids around here. We’re in our early twenties and childless right now. About a week ago, we were high and enjoying some wine. We were on the upstairs balcony. It was after midnight. We didn’t think much of it, but one thing led to another. After a few minutes of fun, I noticed a lady on her balcony across the large grassy area watching us. She got up and went inside and acted disgusted. I’ve been waiting for a knock at the door to tell us that we’re in some kind of trouble, but nothing has happened yet. Should I try to find her and tell her we’re sorry and that it will never happen again? – Shawn and Dana

Dear Shawn and Dana,
If something hasn’t happened by now, I’d let it go, unless she approaches you and brings it up. In the future, try to be more discreet. I completely understand your desire to have sex outside. Could you leave the door to the balcony open and stay out of the view of others while still enjoying the night air? Be aware that others may walk out onto their balconies and see you while you’re “too busy” to notice. Even though it’s late at night, they could be sleepless children. There are other places you might try have sex outside. Most parks have secluded areas off the paths. Take some time to stake out the right place. You may be able to enjoy yourself behind a few trees or bushes. Bear in mind, that if you’re careless, you could get busted and, if convicted, be labeled a “sex offender.” So staking out a safe place is paramount! Even better, make your outdoor sex extra-special. Plan a weekend in the deep in the country, where there’s virtually no chance of being interrupted.



from
http://hightimes.com/culture/stoner-sex-mediocre-pot-shroom-ecstasy-backdoor-tips-fresh-air-sex/

No comments:

Post a Comment