Sunday 24 July 2016

Comment on Police Say Man Used Brain Preserving Fluid to Soak Marijuana by Witchy Woman

I could while away the hours,
watching Austin Powers,
Or Thomas the talking Train.
And Cheetos I’d be munching,
Peanut Butter – Cap’n Crunching,
if I only had that brain.
I’d eat cans of ravioli,
and be like Jeff Spicoli,
or Shaggy’s smart Great Dane.
If I packed some in my bong,
I could be like Cheech & Chong.
If I only had that brain.
Oh I, can feel while high,
my finger nails grow.
I can’t scratch inside my ear with my elbow.
So then I’d sit down, and smoke some more.
I don’t want to just smoke bud.
Formaldehyde my blood,
and I will feel no pain.
I’d be talking to the sky,
and I am sure that I could fly,
if I only had that brain.

Written by
Yaboo Detroit Michigan



from
http://hightimes.com/news/police-say-man-used-brain-preserving-fluid-to-soak-marijuana/#comment-533

No comments:

Post a Comment