Monday 5 September 2016

Stoner Sex: Indica Ecstasy, Indoor Agitation, Cup Swingers & Lazy Guys

Dear Hyapatia,
I’m an avid smoker, but I always stick to sativas. I get too tired if I smoke indica; then all I want to do is sleep. My new boyfriend smokes only indica. Last night, I ran out of my stuff, so he offered me his. Since it was late at night, I went ahead and smoked his shit and then we had sex. All I can say is wow! I did not realize there was such a difference! Sex on indica is a full body rush. I came harder than I have in years. I’m going to switch to indica right before sex from now on! – Linda

Dear Linda,
Thanks for sharing. I love experimenting with different strains and hybrids. It’s fun to compare the different tastes and highs. When it comes to the bedroom, the differences can be astonishing!

Dear Hyapatia,
My man is a grower and I enjoy smoking, so I try hard to be supportive. Summers are great. The weed is outside and I have my house back. The electric bills are down and he doesn’t spend as much time working with the pot. It’s almost fall though. Soon he’ll be putting the lights back up and moving all the furniture around. I’ll lose an entire room in the house. I’ve asked him if there isn’t some way we could survive off of what he grows in the summer, but he says it’s a matter of paying the bills. This is about to break us up. It seems to me that if we didn’t have the high electric bills, we could afford to keep what he’s grown during the summer. – Jillian

Dear Jillian,
If you do the math, you’ll find that it’s far more expensive to buy weed than to grow it. Therefore, if you grow and sell, you’re making a profit. It may not seem like it to you now, but if you take the time to do the calculations, you’ll see that your man has a lucrative profession. Appreciate and love him for it. We all have to do things we don’t necessarily want to for money. Many people don’t enjoy their jobs. Some of us must leave home and the family we love for long hours. Others put up with co-workers they don’t like.  Many of us deal with all three issues. Support him for taking the initiative to provide income, as well as good weed.  Sure there are inconveniences, but that’s just part of life, honey.

Dear Hyapatia,
My lady and I love to travel and we’ve been to several Cannabis Cups. We also like to associate with other stoner couples and sometimes we get involved in swinging. I was wondering if HIGH TIMES had any plans to offer socialization like that for couples at any of their future Cannabis Cups. – Phil

Dear Phil,
Cannabis Cups are full of fun activities that promote making new friends and stoner socialization. It’s easy to find other couples who may be looking for swinging fun. But as of this date, there are no plans for a formal setting for this type of “socialization.” I encourage you to reach out to other couples you meet at Cannabis Cups for simple friendship. One thing may just lead to another.

Dear Hyapatia,
My man and I used to get high all the time; now it’s mostly him. I’m too busy. Several times in the past on the weekend I have asked him to help me clean and he’s told me that he’s too high to help. I was a bit frustrated by it, but let it slide. Last night he told me he was too high to go down on me. I never had this problem when I was a regular smoker. Is this really a thing? – Madison

Dear Madison,
No, I don’t believe this is a “thing,” unless he’s having a reaction that no one I’ve ever known in my 37 years of smoking has experienced. If he’s too high for oral sex, I’d tell him that the two of you had better stop having sex entirely. As for being too high to help with chores, that’s bullshit. If he’s going to act like a child, you might have to treat him like one. It seems his problems are more about willpower, manners and self-control, rather than than overuse.



from
http://hightimes.com/culture/stoner-sex-indica-ecstasy-indoor-agitation-cup-swingers-lazy-guys/

No comments:

Post a Comment